IVAN A HALIM DMD, MPH, MS, FWFO - Co-Owner
Dr. Ivan Halim grew up in a family of dentists and often shadowed his father growing up. As he was finishing his high school, he realized that he wanted to follow his grandparents and father’s footstep and become the third-generation dentist in the family.
Dr. Ivan completed his undergraduate degree at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), CA, USA. He then moved to Arizona to complete a dual degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine and Master of Public Health at A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, AZ, USA, followed by the Master of Science in Orthodontics and Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Ivan have also taken additional courses on clear aligner and digital dentistry.
Dr. Ivan have published several scientific and clinical articles in peer-reviewed orthodontic and dental journals. He also presented several of his research at several national & international conferences. Dr. Ivan has a strong commitment to clinical education, patient care, and research and is currently holding a researcher status at A.T. Still University. Due to his passion in teaching, he is hoping to finish the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree soon. He is also a reviewer of the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (AJO-DO).
Dr. Ivan aims to implement digital workflow to the clinic to help improve the quality of care for the patient.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (BS) University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) A.T. Still University, AZ, USA
- Master of Public Health (MPH) A.T. Still University, AZ, USA
- Master of Science in Orthodontics (MS) A.T. Still University, AZ, USA
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics A.T. Still University, AZ, USA
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Member of California Association of Orthodontists
- Member of Charles H. Tweed International Foundation
- Member of Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health
- Member of Indonesian Dental Association
- Fellow of World Federation of Orthodontists